Monday, March 2, 2009

Updation.

'Ello Mates. I am finally here and updating this blog. I decided my part of the blog might be more interesting if I show you what I think is cool on the 'net and in my life. I take a lot of videos and pics and I spend a lot of time on the internet so this should be fun! Now let's begin...

Exhibit A.
I take a lot of videos. Seriously, whenever I bring my camera anywhere, I have atleast 10 legit vids. My friends have begun to hate me for this habit but I feel as though one day, they'll love me for it.
I just don't know which day that will be.

Oh well, here's a vid of some good ol' fashion fratty sing a longs!



Number 2.
I thought this little comic was really funny. Maybe it's not, I don't really know.
hmm.... maybe Shana will atleast think it's funny?


Tres.
I think Jake Hurwitz from the College Humor show is not only incredibly hott but extremely funny.

Fourth of All.
I was Stumbling today (if you don't know what Stumble is then you probably have a life.) and I came across the 12 most amazing pools in the world. These are the sickest pools I have ever seen. They're located all the way from Iceland to Dubai to Las Vegas and they're all so sweet. Here's the website I found them at: 12 Sick Ass Pools
This one is the one in New York, I put it up here for relevance to the blog (because Shana is in New York and stuff). You can swim with the skyscrapers!

cinco de blogo.
here are just some really cool pictures i have found.
made out of crayons!!



big snail. small snail.


new meaning to the phrase 'crowd surf'


alright... thats enough.

-Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment